Saturday, December 1, 2012

Apple Water!

I can't believe it's been close to, what, a year since I've posted! I guess I should start my New Year's resolution early: to start posting new recipes! And I've got some pretty good ones, too. I just want to take some pictures of them before I post, so you can see how yummy they look! 

I do have one super-simple one that I'm going to post today. And when I say simple, I mean simple. It's really just flavored water. Why am I posting it? Well, because it's so simple I'm not sure anyone's really thought to do it. And also because today is Dec. 1! I am now HALF the size I was last Dec.! On the one hand, I'm really proud of that, but on the other hand, I think "Wow, how could I have been so huge?" But anyway, a lot of people have asked me how. Well, I started making this water this past week, and in that one week, it has helped me lost another 4 lbs. (I still had my cup of coffee in the morning, but then I drank only this for the rest of the day.) I'm not a huge fan of water, but I do like this! 

Apple Water

  1 apple, any flavor
1 cinnamon stick
water

Slice the apple and place it and the cinnamon stick in a pitcher. Fill the pitcher with water and ice (the ice isn't really necessary, but I think it helps keep the apple in when you're pouring lol). Let it sit in the fridge for a few minutes to allow the flavors to seep into the water. Then drink! You can refill the water up to 3 times before replacing the apple and cinnamon. Let me know what you guys think!

No comments:

Post a Comment